Monday, September 19, 2011

Roommate Arrived!!

Hey guys, so I met my roommate today. He’s a foreign exchange student from Beijing, China. He’s physics major and his English name is Steven. To tell you the truth, before I met him, I thought he was going to be a huge douche bag, but as it turns out, he’s pretty cool. He brought my brother and me gifts from China. He’s a quiet guy, but he knows how to hold a conversation. He also seems to be really interested in American culture, so I’m looking forward to showing him around . Now I can relax. I’m glad I didn’t end up getting an asshole.
                On a side not, I finally moved all my stuff in my dorm today. The TV, Xbox, and stereo system are all set up. I brought a refrigerator and stocked up on brewskies and Gatorade. Ready for the Quarter to start! Wish me luck. My classes start this Thursday :D By the way, for those of you who are not from America, if you want to study abroad, you should definitely check out UCLA. The girls here love international students...


2 comments: