Sunday, September 18, 2011

Budget Cuts


I’m finally done registering for classes here at UCLA, and I must say that I’m quite disappointed. For those of you in Junior Colleges planning to transfer to UCLA, I would advise against it. You’d be better off going to a private school like USC. Now that I think about it, I should’ve just gone to USC. Fuck public schools and the fucking budget cuts. The number one thing I hated about JC was the budget cuts. It made registering for classes impossible. 6,000+ students scrambling for limited classes plus increases in unit prices equals…can anyone guess it? You got it! Getting fucked in the ass by the budget cuts with no lube! Yayyyyy! -_- Now that I’ve finally transferred to a real university, I expected to be able to get all the classes I wanted, but instead I find myself in the same position I was in last year. This time, however, I’m competing against almost 40,000 students. Fuck public schools. Fuck UCLA.

No comments:

Post a Comment