Tuesday, September 27, 2011

FOBs Smell Terrible

FOBs are one of the most dirtiest people on the planet. My major mainly consists of Asian students. Of course you’ll see a couple of white and black people here and there, but the majority of students are Asian FOBs. Don’t get me wrong. I like Asian people. I’m Asian myself, but I hate how FOBs are almost always so fucking dirty. It’s disgusting. Most of the time it’s just the guys who are dirty. The majority of my classes are in the morning and these guys never seem to brush their teeth. They walk around with their mouths fucking half open all the time, crop dusting their disgusting morning breath around the lecture hall. They always seem to have dried spit crusted all over their mouth. On my very bad days, I can even smell their BO in the fucking morning! How do you have BO in the morning?! It’s ridiculous. On top of all that, these guys don’t even comb their hair. They come to class all disheveled and looking like a fucking vagrant. It pisses me off. It’s like these guys don’t have noses. They can’t smell their own filth. I almost yakked in my Econ Stats class today because the guy next to me smelled so bad. He even fucking burped and blew his nasty noxious poison towards me, and let me tell you, that shit smelled like straight up ass. It was a combination of vomit and diarrhea mixed together with Indian food. If I wanted to smell shit all day, I’d go to the zoo and stick my nose up a baboons ass crack.  So all you Asian male FOBs out there show some fucking consideration, take a shower once in a while, comb your hair, wear some deodorant, and above all else, BRUSH YOUR GODDAMN TEETH. Use some fucking mouthwash! If you can’t get that shit down. Please! PLEASE!!! Don’t bother coming to class. Your disgusting smell does affect other people.  

5 comments:

  1. Huh, well now I know. And knowing is half the battle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that really sucks. People with bad breath are one of the worst things that can happen, but often people just don't notice, so maybe just tell them if you want to rescue them from their misery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is gonna be all right.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey man, I really enjoy reading all your posts. Haven't seen you post in a while. Your blog is really entertaining man. I hope you keep it up!

    ReplyDelete